Changing laws in the District of Columbia is not cheap. That’s why we need your financial help. There are no limits on the amount individuals can contribute to ballot initiatives, so please make a generous contribution today!
There are three ways to contribute to the campaign:
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Make All Votes Count DC campaign.
The best way to send a large corporate or organization-based donation is by mailing a business check to our Treasurer’s office. This will ensure no fees are deducted from the donation.
In order to contribute by mail, you will need to write a check made out to:
Make All Votes Count DC
And have it mailed to:
MAKE ALL VOTES COUNT DC
ATTN: Philip Pannell
1205 33rd Place, SE
Washington, DC 20019
IMPORTANT! You must follow the contribution rules outlined below. Failure to follow these rules will result in your check being mailed back to you.
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- Your contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
- You are not a federal contractor.
- You must include your Full Name, Address, Occupation, Employer, and Employer’s Address along with the check.
If you have any questions, please email Treasurer@MakeAllVotesCountDC.org or call us at 202-743-3797 and ask to speak with the Treasurer.
Donations to Make All Votes Count DC are not tax deductible.